So, how can a Health Coach help me?
My approach targets THREE areas for each of my clients, tailored to their specific goals and needs. For example, I can help you:
PUT REAL FOOD FIRST
- identify real + nourishing foods that outlast any fad
- eliminate the need to count calories or points
- get control over your cravings
- lose weight and decrease inflammation
- improve your biometric results + possibly reduce healthcare costs*
- increase your energy levels and sleep better
- discover clean beauty brands that perform and delight
- seek out safe + multipurpose cleaning products
- learn about toys, clothes + other products that are safe for the whole family (or family-to-be!)
- embrace self-care techniques and create daily rituals that rejuvenate you
- return to what lights you up and prioritize time to do it
- feel confident in your body and its many capabilities
- realize the power of your mindset and how simple attitude changes equal big results!
Imagine where you could be if you
really kicked ass over the next 3 or 6 months?!
If you are ready to get into serious action, be held accountable to your goals and experience true change
with a personal cheerleader and coach by your side, I invite you to book a FREE 30 min. Clarity Call today!
You’ll talk about your health concerns and goals that you might not have been able to with other health professionals,
and it’ll allow me to assess your needs.
Together we can determine how I can best help you and set you up for success (finally).
Think of it as a virtual chat on the porch, glass of wine in hand!
Let’s Start Fostering Your Wellness Today!
From the Blog
I was skeptical when I first heard about essential oils. I didn’t know what they were or why I should use them. My first try with oils was with a blend my sister gave me meant to repel mosquitoes and other bugs. I thought it worked reasonably well and it smelled good so I looked up some other oils to try. I’d heard about a blend called Thieves and its reputation for keeping illness at bay, so that was my next choice. read more…
I’d never heard of Fire Cider until maybe 2 years ago. I saw it on Pinterest (naturally) and it caught my eye as an “old school” way to stay healthy. People have been making it for generations. It’s definitely something my grandfather would have known about. read more…